Job title: Deputy Operations Manager Department: Operations Reporting to: Operations Manager Direct subordinate:Internal and outsourced cleaning, safety and security staff, subcontractors
Main responsibilities and duties:
• Coordinate, supervise and oversee the daily operations of the Shopping Centre, namely safety and security, cleaning, maintenance, gardening, installation and maintenance of equipment, setting priorities for action and ensuring the proper deployment of technical and human resources.
• Prepare and submit the budget of the Operations department.
• Identify, select, propose for approval and follow up on items that compose the investment plan of the Shopping Centre.
• Coordinate and oversee the management of stocks (fuel, maintenance, support equipment and materials), assuring their availability and supply, turnover and replacement, to avoid the depletion of minimum stocks and to reduce immobilization costs.
• Implement actions to optimize the consumption and resources of the Shopping Centre.
• Analyze and select companies providing expert services (safety & security, cleaning, maintenance, gardening, etc.) and set action standards (contract specifications) to ensure the best cost /quality service in the market.
• Coordinate the collaboration contacts between the Shopping Centre and the official entities (e.g. fire brigade, police) to assure that all the operations are running following the established safety & security standards.
• Coordinate the assessment and approval of construction projects presented by the tenants.
• Prepare event reports (technical maintenance, intervention in repairs, energy consumption and machine registries) to examine the business’ progress, detect deviations and take or suggest corrective measures.
• Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (minimum bachelor or equivalent), with solid technical knowledge and +5 years of professional experience. • Skilled in managing operations/facility management, preferably in a Shopping Centre.
• Experience working with providers and contractors and guaranteeing their levels of service.
• Strong ability to coordinate multidisciplinary teams.
• Solid knowledge regarding Risk Assessment, Risk Mitigation and Audit processes.
• Solid knowledge regarding Service Contract Management .
• Fluent in English.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
• Structured, target-oriented and resilient.
• Driving License.
Please send your CV-s to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Deputy Operations Manager” due August 21, 2022.
The interview with be held in English Language.