Job title: Technical Coordinator/Engineer Department: Tenant Relations Reporting to: Tenant Relations Manager Direct subordinate: N/A
Scope of the job:
The Technical Coordinator shall support the Tenants Relations Manager and the Senior Management Team of Prishtina Mall and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of tenants during their tenancy. This will include developing and managing effective relationships across tenants, with the mall management teams, customers and cross-functional staff.
Primary responsibilities and duties:
• Designing and/or analysis and/or presentation of the projects required presented by the shopping center, tenants and related entities.
• Supervise and manage the construction process at designated locations.
• Experience and competence in implementing architecture and engineering requirements, rules and best practices.
• Good relational and negotiation competencies.
• Ability to interact with surveyors and officially related entities.
• Prepare daily, weekly or monthly reports on planned and completed works.
• Overall cost calculation and materials calculation.
• Preparing and managing the needed project and data documentation- e.g., Bill of Quantities.
• Ability to specify, implement and, whenever necessary, define the company requirements.
• Project Management Support concerning architectural and engineering designs.
• Bachelor Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer • Minimum 3 years of experience as a field engineer
• Good understanding of business issues
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems
• Attention to detail
• Extensive experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work in a team and individually
•English language level B2
• Driving License
Please send your CV-s to the email: email@example.com due August 21, 2022.
The interview with be held in English Language.