GDPR Privacy Notice
At Prishtina Mall, we take the privacy of our visitors seriously and are committed to protecting their personal data. This privacy notice explains how we collect, use, and process personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data that is necessary for the provision of our services, such as:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, and location.
- Website usage information, such as IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
- Payment information, such as credit card details (only for purchases made at our mall).
Why do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services, such as responding to inquiries, sending promotional emails, and processing orders
- To comply with legal obligations, such as tax and accounting requirements
- To improve our website and services, such as analyzing website usage and user behavior
- To personalize user experience, such as showing personalized content and advertisements
- What is our legal basis for processing personal data?
Our legal basis for processing personal data depends on the purpose of processing and the nature of the personal data. In most cases, our legal basis for processing personal data is one of the following:
- Consent: We obtain consent from users before collecting and processing their personal data for specific purposes, such as sending promotional emails or using cookies.
- Legitimate interest: We process personal data based on our legitimate interests, such as improving our services and preventing fraud.
- Contractual necessity: We process personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract, such as processing orders and payments.
What are your rights as a data subject?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to your personal data that we hold.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided below. We will respond to your request within one month and may request additional information to verify your identity.
Who can you contact for data protection inquiries?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or this privacy notice, you can contact us at:
M2 (Prishtine – Ferizaj) Prishtine 10000
Changes to this privacy notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time to reflect changes in our data processing practices or legal obligations. We encourage you to review this privacy notice periodically to stay informed about how we collect, use, and process personal data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. Cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login details, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another.
Cookies also help us to analyze website traffic, improve website performance, and provide personalized content and advertisements.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and cannot be disabled. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas and making purchases. Without these cookies, the website would not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often and whether visitors receive error messages. This information helps us to improve the performance and usability of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and settings, such as language, font size, and other display preferences, so that we can provide personalized content and improve your browsing experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies track your browsing behavior and interests, so that we can provide personalized advertisements that are relevant to you.
How to control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in several ways, as follows:
- Browser settings: You can modify your browser settings to disable or delete cookies. Please note that disabling or deleting cookies may affect the functionality of our website and your ability to use its features.
- Third-party opt-out tools: You can opt out of certain types of cookies (such as advertising cookies) using third-party tools, such as the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out tool and the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) opt-out tool.
- Our cookie consent tool: We provide a cookie consent tool that enables you to choose which types of cookies you accept and which you reject. You can access the tool by clicking the “cookie settings” link in the footer of our website.
M2 (Prishtine – Ferizaj) Prishtine 10000